S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Kyle Swon resigned as senior vice president and director of Webster City, Iowa-based WCF Bancorp Inc. and unit WCF Financial Bank.
* Los Angeles-based City National Bank, a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, appointed Zach Mayo as eastern regional manager of its commercial banking division to lead the bank's new team in New York's metropolitan area.
Since June 2016, Mayo served as City National Bank's senior vice president and East Coast commercial banking manager in New York.
Members of the new team include Wendy Segal and Jay Yarnell, both tasked as senior vice presidents and team leaders. Rita Pascarella-Ronk, Edwin Vanderhoof and Tony Wilkens are senior vice presidents and relationship managers.
Segal and Wilkens joined City National Bank from JPMorgan Chase & Co. Yarnell, Pascarella-Ronk and Vanderhoof were all from HSBC Bank USA NA.
* Seattle-based Sound Community Bank promoted Christina Gehrke to executive vice president. Gehrke was the bank's senior vice president and chief administrative officer since October 2015.
* Troy, Mich.-based Flagstar Bank FSB, the unit of Flagstar Bancorp Inc., appointed Kurt Hocker as senior vice president and director of capital markets. Hocker was previously from MUFG Union Bank NA, where he served as executive vice president and head of commercial capital markets.
* Dyersburg, Tenn. based Security Bank, a unit of Security Bancorp of Tennessee Inc., promoted John Young to senior vice president and Dyer County retail market executive and Bill Joyner to senior vice president and Gibson County retail market executive.