S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* International Finance Investment & Commerce Bank Ltd. appointed Monitur Rahman deputy managing director and chief of operations and information technology, The Daily Star reported.
* India's Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd. said Sameer Sawhney stepped down as CEO.
* India-based Pro Fin Capital Services Ltd. appointed Atul Kumar an independent director for a five-year term.
* Wang Jingdong resigned as senior executive vice president of Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd.
* Belu Kanungo resigned as a director of India's Jupiter Industries & Leasing Ltd., effective Aug. 10.
* Zhuo Fumin resigned as an independent nonexecutive director of Shenwan Hongyuan (H.K.) Ltd.
* Doan Anh Sang stepped down as deputy CEO of JSCB for Investment and Development of Vietnam, or BIDV, effective Aug. 31.
* Zuoli Kechuang Micro-finance Co. Ltd. appointed Yang Sheng general manager, effective Sept. 3.
* Australia's Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Ltd. appointed Vicki Carter a nonexecutive director.
* Matthew Kidman resigned as a director of Australia's Sandon Capital Investments Ltd.
* Switzerland's Reyl & Cie Holding SA appointed Antoine Denaiffe CEO of Reyl Singapore Pte. Ltd.
* Managed Accounts Holdings Ltd. named Pamela McAlister a board director.
* Malaysia's Small Medium Enterprise Development Bank Malaysia Bhd. appointed Aria Putera Ismail CEO.
* China Construction Bank Corp. said Pang Xiusheng resigned as executive director and executive vice president.
* Hong Kong's Sun Hung Kai & Co. Ltd said Peter Curry stepped down as group CFO and executive director.
* India's Religare Enterprises Ltd. said Vikram Talwar will step down as nonexecutive independent director, effective Sept. 20.
* Share India Securities Ltd. appointed Sulabh Jain an additional independent director.
* Hua Xia Bank Co. Ltd. said Li Qi stepped down as an employee representative supervisor.
* India's Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd. appointed Ramesh A.J. CFO.
* India's GCM Commodity & Derivatives Ltd. appointed Amalesh Sadhu and Swagata Dasgupta as directors.
* Sukrati Ranjan Solanki stepped down as a nonexecutive independent director of Indo Thai Securities Ltd., effective Aug. 30.
* Bank of Shanghai Co. Ltd. obtained regulatory approval for the appointment of Wang Ming and Cui Qingjun as vice presidents.
* China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd. said Li Jie and Zhang Huayu resigned as executive vice presidents.
* India-based Focus Industrial Resources Ltd. appointed Mamta Jindal managing director.
* Taiwan's Ministry of Finance discharged Li-Chiung Su as a board director of First Financial Holding Co. Ltd., effective Sept. 1.
* Bank of Gansu Co. Ltd. named Liu Wanxiang a nonexecutive director and Dong Ximiao an independent nonexecutive director.
* DBS Group Holdings Ltd. appointed Tham Sai Choy a nonexecutive independent director, effective Sept. 3.
* Bandhan Bank Ltd. said Georgina Elizabeth Baker resigned as a director.
* South Indian Bank Ltd. said C.P. Gireesh retired as CFO, effective Aug. 31.
* East West Banking Corp. appointed Eleanor Bacungan-Rivera chief compliance officer and senior vice president, effective Sept. 3.
* Dongxing Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Zhang Jun deputy general manager.
* Pu Baoying, Chen Ning, Gao Xu, Xu Feng and Zhou Yong resigned as nonexecutive directors of Huatai Securities Co. Ltd.
* Industrial & Commercial Bank of China nominated Fred Zuliu Hu an independent nonexecutive director.
* Citigroup Inc. has appointed Julie Kerr managing director for custody and fund services for the Asia-Pacific region and Laura Atherley managing director for its markets relationship management unit, Bloomberg News reported.
* India's Can Fin Homes Ltd. appointed Yeluri Vijayanand as additional director, effective Aug. 29.
* Akihiro Yoneyama and Toshihiko Shirai, Suruga Bank Ltd.'s president and senior managing director, respectively, will step down by the end of September amid a massing lending scandal, The Nikkei reported.