* Andrew Stott resigned as a director at Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA for personal reasons.
* Dublin-based global information services firm Experian plc appointed Mike Rogers an independent nonexecutive director, effective July 1. Rogers is currently a nonexecutive director at Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc and was previously a nonexecutive director at the Association of British Insurers. Meanwhile, Roger Davis will step down as a director of Experian, effective from the company's July 2018 annual general meeting, although he will continue to chair the board of unit Experian Ltd.
* NEX Group Plc CFO Stuart Bridges stepped down from the board and will be leaving the company later in 2017. Samantha Wren, currently chief commercial officer for NEX Markets, joined the company's board to replace Bridges. The group also appointed Global COO Ken Pigaga to its board as a director, with immediate effect.
* Guang Yang was appointed as a director of Old Mutual Plc. Yang is the CEO of HNA Capital International and is the founder, chairman and CEO of Beijing-based private equity fund Finergy Capital. Meanwhile, Russell Carmedy resigned from Old Mutual's board of directors, effective the same day.
* Genevieve Sangudi resigned as a nonexecutive director of Diamond Bank Plc, while John Edozien retired as a nonexecutive director of the bank.
* Sven Blomberg will step down as supervisory board chairman of Jyske Bank A/S unit BRFkredit A/S, effective July 31, while Peter Schleidt will retire from Jyske Bank's supervisory board, following his appointment as managing director of the bank Sept. 1. Meanwhile, BRFkredit said the election of Jyske Bank Managing Director and CEO Anders Dam to its supervisory board will be proposed at an extraordinary general meeting. Dam and Per Skovhus are expected to be elected chairman and deputy chairman, respectively, of BRFkredit's supervisory board.
* Hellenic Bank Public Co. Ltd. appointed Demetrios Efstathiou an independent nonexecutive director of its board. The ECB has approved his appointment.
Please forward news of board changes in Europe to email@example.com.