S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive management, board and regulatory changes in the energy industry. The moves are listed by sector in reverse chronological order.
* Engie SA on July 6 said it named Paulo Almirante COO, while remaining the company's executive vice president, in charge of the Generation Europe; Brazil; North, South and Eastern Europe; Middle East, South and Central Asia and Turkey business units; and environmental and social responsibility.
* Centrica PLC on July 5 announced the planned retirement of CEO Mark Hanafin at the end of March 2019. Hanafin will also step down from the Centrica board after the company finds a successor.
* Vivint Solar Inc. on July 5 announced the appointment of Miranda Barnard as the vice president of marketing.
* Southern Co. on July 3 announced the resignation of Linda Hudson from its board of directors for personal reasons.
* Old Dominion Electric Cooperative on June 29 promoted Bryan Rogers to the position of senior vice president and CFO, effective July 1. Rogers replaces Robert Kees who retired as CFO on June 30.
* PG&E Corp. and its subsidiary utility Pacific Gas and Electric Co. elected Ben Minicucci as a new member of their boards, effective July 1. Minicucci, president and COO of Alaska Airlines Inc. and CEO of Virgin America Inc., will serve on PG&E's safety and nuclear oversight committee.
* Vistra Energy Corp. named Bruce Zimmerman a class III board director, filling the vacancy created by the resignation of Jennifer Box, effective immediately.
* Noble Midstream Partners LP appointed Thomas Walker to its board of directors, to take the place of Charles Rimer who recently resigned from the board.
* Northern Oil and Gas Inc. CEO Mike Reger and President Brandon Elliott will swap positions, effective July 5. The realigning of executive job responsibilities is geared toward optimizing the daily management of the company and better position the company to capitalize on growth opportunities.
* Global Partners LP announced the appointment of John Hailer to the board of its general partner, Global GP LLC, effective July 1.
* Helmerich & Payne Inc. on July 3 announced the appointment of Delaney Bellinger to the company's board, expanding its size to 11.
* National Fuel Gas Co. on July 2 announced the appointment of Sarah Mugel as the company's secretary, effective July 1. Mugel is also vice president, general counsel and secretary of National Fuel Gas Supply Corp., as well as secretary of both Empire Pipeline Inc. and National Fuel Gas Midstream Corp.
* CVR Energy Inc. on July 2 announced the appointment of Melissa Buhrig as the company's executive vice president, general counsel and secretary. Buhrig will also serve on the company's petroleum subsidiary, CVR Refining LP, and the general partner of its nitrogen fertilizer subsidiary, CVR Partners LP, in the same capacity. The appointments are effective July 2.
* The board of PJSC Gazprom formed a new audit committee made up of Mikhail Sereda and two independent directors Viktor Martynov and Vladimir Mau, with Martynov as the committee's chairman. The company also formed the nomination and remuneration committee, with Martynov and Mau as members Sereda as chair.
* Corsa Coal Corp. appointed Matthew Schicke as the company's chief commercial officer and promoted Fred Cushmore to vice president and head of international sales, both effective July 9.