S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive management, board and regulatory changes in the energy industry. The moves are listed by sector in reverse chronological order.
* Sunnova Energy International Inc. named former U.S. ambassador to Costa Rica Anne Slaughter Andrew, who served under President Barack Obama, an independent class III director.
* American Electric Power Co. Inc. appointed Julius Cox senior vice president and chief human resources officer, effective Oct. 21, according to an Oct. 16 news release. Cox will succeed Vice President for Human Resources Tracy Elich following her retirement Dec. 31. Cox most recently served as Dynegy's chief administrative officer.
* Exelon Corp. Senior Executive Vice President and Exelon Utilities CEO Anne Pramaggiore retired, effective Oct. 15. She will also resign as a board member of Commonwealth Edison Co. Pramaggiore was reported to be the focus of an ongoing federal probe. Calvin Butler was appointed interim CEO of Exelon Utilities, effective Oct. 15. He is the CEO and a director of Baltimore Gas and Electric Co.
* Germany's Uniper SE announced Oct. 15 that COO Eckhardt Rümmler will be replaced by David Bryson. Rümmler will serve on the board until January 2020. The incoming COO will also join the company's board of management, effective Nov. 1. Bryson previously worked in various management positions in the E.ON SE group.
* Ameren Corp. will switch the positions of Union Electric Co. Chairman and President Michael Moehn and Ameren Corp. Executive Vice President and CFO Martin Lyons Jr., effective Dec. 1.
* SunPower Corp. named Thomas Rebeyrol a class III director until its 2020 annual meeting. He will replace Helle Kristoffersen as designee of Total Solar International. Rebeyrol is senior vice president of strategy, growth and people at Total Gas Renewables & Power Inc.
* PG&E Corp. and Pacific Gas and Electric Co. board members elected William Smith and John Woolard as directors, effective Oct. 11. Woolard is the CEO of Meridian Energy, while Smith served as president of AT&T Technology Operations at AT&T Services Inc.
* NRG Energy Inc. appointed Antonio Carrillo and Alexandra Pruner independent directors, effective Oct. 15. Carrillo is the president and CEO of Arcosa Inc., while Pruner is a senior adviser at independent advisory firm Perella Weinberg Partners LP and the firm's energy division, Tudor Pickering Holt & Co. LLC. NRG Energy also announced board member Bill Hantke will retire by year-end, and Terry Dallas will not stand for reelection during the company's 2020 annual stockholders' meeting.
* Quanta Services Inc. named Martha Wyrsch a board member after the company approved increasing the number of directors to 10. Wyrsch was executive vice president and general counsel of Sempra Energy.
* E.ON SE promoted Attila Kiss as the new CEO of its businesses in Hungary, effective Oct. 11. Kiss has been the CEO of E.ON Hungária Zrt. since June 2018.
* Innogy SE's supervisory board appointed E.ON CEO Johannes Teyssen chairman following the closing of EON's acquisition of a majority stake in the company. Teyssen will replace Erhard Schipporeit. Innogy said Uwe Tigges, Hans Bünting, Arno Hahn, Martin Herrmann and Hildegard Müller left the executive board upon mutual agreement.
Oil and gas utility/midstream
* EQT Corp. named Todd James chief accounting officer, effective Nov. 4, according to an Oct. 17 securities filing. James has been corporate controller and chief accounting officer of L.B. Foster Co. since April 2018. Jeffery Mitchell, the current principal accounting officer, will take on the role of vice president for internal audit.
* Western Midstream Partners LP said Michael Pearl will replace Jaime Casas as senior vice president and CFO, effective Oct. 17. Casas was promoted to vice president and treasurer of Occidental Petroleum Corp. following the company's acquisition of Western Midstream through its purchase of Anadarko Petroleum Corp. The partnership named Charles Griffie senior vice president for operations and engineering, Robert Bourne senior vice president and chief commercial officer and Catherine Green vice president and chief accounting officer of the partnership's general partner.
* Centennial Resource Development Inc. elected Steven Shapiro as a board member, effective Oct. 17. He will serve on the audit and compensation committees. Shapiro is a senior adviser to Outfitter Energy Capital and is a member of the advisory board for Pickering Energy Partners LP. He also served as CFO and board member of Burlington Resources Inc.
* NiSource Inc. named Nick Stavropoulos as Columbia Gas of Massachusetts' chief safety adviser to help in operational safety strategy and planning in Massachusetts. He served as the president and COO of PG&E Corp. unit Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
* Spire Inc. said Oct. 15 that it appointed Scott Smith president of Spire Storage West LLC and Spire STL Pipeline LLC. Smith was president and CEO of Midstream Energy Holdings LLC.
* Keane Group Inc. elected Mel Riggs as an independent board member, effective Oct. 11. Riggs replaced Christian Garcia due to the pending merger with C&J Energy Services Inc. Riggs has been vice president and director of Clayton Williams since May 2017.
* PTT PCL board member Kulit Sombatsiri resigned, effective Oct. 9, according to an Oct. 15 letter to the Thailand stock exchange.