S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Moody's affirmed the Baa1 long-term issuer, bank deposit and senior unsecured debt ratings of Netherlands-based LeasePlan Corp. NV, with stable outlooks. The agency also affirmed the auto leasing company's P-2 short-term bank deposit rating, "baa3" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments, A3(cr)/P-2(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments and A3/P-2 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings.
Concurrently, Moody's affirmed Lease Plan Finance NV (Dublin Branch)'s A3/P-2 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings and its A3(cr)/P-2(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments. The outlook on the unit was revised to no outlook from stable.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA's BB-/B long- and short-term issuer default ratings and BBB-(pol)/F3(pol) national long- and short-term ratings. The outlook on the long-term ratings is stable. Fitch also affirmed the Polish lender's BBB-(pol)/F3(pol) senior unsecured national long- and short-term ratings, "bb-" viability rating, 4 support rating and B support rating floor.
* Fitch affirmed the B+ long-term local- and foreign-currency issuer default ratings of Turkcell Finansman AS and revised the outlook on the ratings to stable from negative. The rating agency also affirmed the Turkish financial institution's B short-term local- and foreign-currency issuer default ratings, its AA-(tur) national long-term rating, with a stable outlook, and its 4 support rating.
* Moody's revised the outlook on Kuwait-based Warba Bank KSCP's long-term bank deposit rating to positive from stable. At the same time, Moody's affirmed the lender's Baa2/P-2 long- and short-term bank deposit ratings, "ba3" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments, Baa1(cr)/P-2(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments and Baa1/P-2 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings.
* Fitch affirmed the A/F1+ long- and short-term issuer default ratings of Bank Hapoalim BM and Bank Leumi le-Israel BM, with stable outlooks on both entities' long-term ratings. The agency also affirmed the Israeli lenders' "a-" viability ratings, 1 support ratings and A support rating floors.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.