* Asset World Corp PCL is planning to acquire 12 hotels and mixed-use properties from TCC Group Investments Ltd for 26.23 billion baht, The Bangkok Post reported. Asset World CEO and president Wallapa Traisorat said the purchase would add 989 rooms to the developer's portfolio and more than 2,500 rooms to the pipeline with retail developments.
* Macquarie Group Ltd.'s Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets Inc. affiliate is in the late stage of negotiations to acquire AirTrunk Pte Ltd., which could have a sale price of more than A$3 billion. The data operator is seeking to launch a facility in Hong Kong in 2020.
* Longfor Group Holdings Ltd. won the bid for a commercial and residential plot of land in the Chinese sub-province of Chengdu by paying a 12.35% premium, Guandian reported. The 624 million yuan site has about 68,666 square meters and is divided equally for residential and commercial use.
* Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. sold all the apartments launched at Wetland Seasons Park on its first day, Apple Daily reported. The project beat the per-square-foot price in Tin Shui Wai for both apartments and mansions.
* Haitong Securities Co. Ltd. agreed to purchase three office buildings in a project by Greenland Holding Group Co. Ltd. on Shanghai's Bund for a total of 7.5 billion yuan, Mingtiandi reported, citing announcements from the investment bank's units.
* China Evergrande Group is offering a 13% discount on its apartments in China until Feb. 20, Bloomberg News reported. The announcement comes hours after the developer unveiled its 2020 sales growth target of 650 billion yuan, its weakest in eight years.
* Wharf Real Estate Investment Co. Ltd. turned down a request from French retailer Louis Vuitton to lower its monthly rent in the Times Square shopping center in Hong Kong, The South China Morning Post reported. The LVMH Moet Hennessy brand then decided to shut its 10,000-square-foot boutique on the second floor of the nine-story building.
* China Vanke Co. Ltd. posted contracted sales of 57.31 billion yuan for December 2019, with a contract sales area of 4,148,000 square meters. The developer's contract sales for the 12-month period ended Dec. 31, 2019, amounted to 630.84 billion yuan, with an accumulated contract sales area of 41,122,000 square meters.
* Sunac China Holdings Ltd.'s contracted sales value in 2019 rose by 21% compared with prior-year figures to about 556.21 billion yuan, recording a 25% year-over-year increase in December to roughly 55.64 billion yuan.
* Beijing Capital Land Ltd.'s contracted sales for the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2019, saw a 14.4% year-over-year increase to about 80.81 billion yuan, with about 3,163,000 square meters of cumulative total contracted sales area.
* Meanwhile, Fantasia Holdings Group Co Ltd achieved about 5.70 billion yuan of contracted sales in December 2019 and had about 36.21 billion yuan of contracted sales for the 12-month period ended Dec. 31, 2019.
* Dalian Wanda Commercial Management Group Co. Ltd. director Qie Jie will succeed Ding Benxi, who is retiring from his position as president of Wanda Group, Beijing News reported.
* GIC Pte. Ltd. is acquiring an additional 24% interest in the Dexus Logistics Trust core portfolio for A$366.1 million, increasing its total investment in the trust to 49%. Dexus said in a filing that Dexus Logistics is an open-ended unlisted trust with an active acquisition and development mandate.
* Ayala Land Inc. is developing its new 290-hectare mixed-use estate Crescendo in Tarlac City, with a 30-hectare urban core comprising a 1.5-hectare central plaza, which will have a church, a school and a commercial district.
* Starhill Global REIT said in a filing that it established S$2.00 billion multicurrency debt issuance program intended to allow other Starhill subsidiaries-owned companies to issue notes.
R Sio and Emily Lai contributed to this report.
The Daily Dose Asia-Pacific, Real Estate edition is updated by 6:30 a.m. Hong Kong time. Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.