* JPMorgan has asked dozens of U.K. employees to relocate to continental Europe by early 2019 ahead of Brexit, Reuters reports, citing a memo.
* Wells Fargo has sold its majority stake in Rock Creek Group LP to the investment manager's founder, Afsaneh Beschloss, and the RockCreek team.
* Scottsbluff, Neb.-based Platte Valley Bank is acquiring American Bank of Sidney Nebraska.
* The Villages, Fla.-based Citizens First Bank is buying Lake City, Fla.-based First Federal Bank's branch in The Villages.
* Indiana-based DOXA Insurance Holdings is buying Illinois-based Chatham Insurance Services for more than $10 million, Inside INdiana Business reports.
* Florida-domiciled insurers Vault Reciprocal Exchange, Normandy Insurance and Tower Hill Prime Insurance secured the approval of Arkansas Insurance Commissioner Allen Kerr to do business in the state.
* Toronto-based property insurance and casualty insurer Intact Financial projects pretax catastrophe losses of C$142 million in the second quarter.
* Payment company Square Inc. has withdrawn its bank application with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. and plans to refile it after amending some aspects of the filing.
* Hedge fund firm Bridgewater Associates' Shanghai unit and U.K.-based investment manager Winton Group each secured licenses to issue private securities in China, China Daily reports.
* U.S. investment manager BlackRock launched its first onshore equity fund in China, BlackRock China A-Share Opportunities Private Fund 1, Xinhua News Agency reports.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.