* JPMorgan Chase is combining its middle-market technology and emerging growth commercial banking teams to form the technology and disruptive commerce industry group, which will offer services to fast-growing startups, Reuters reports.
* Citigroup plans to set up an electronic currency trading and pricing platform in Singapore, which will be the bank's fourth foreign exchange trading engine after Tokyo, London and New York, Bloomberg News reports.
* New Jersey-based Investors Bancorp and certain of its current and former directors settled a pending lawsuit over equity compensation paid to company directors.
* In its response to Voce Capital Management's nomination of five independent directors, Bermuda-based insurance underwriter Argo Group International Holdings accused the activist shareholder of engaging in "misleading attacks."
* New York-based reinsurer Transatlantic Holdings upsized its Bowline Re Ltd. (Series 2019-1) catastrophe bond offering to $250 million from $200 million, Artemis reports.
* In an "insurance teach-in session" with analysts, General Electric said its stated reserves are "well-supported" for its GE Capital Global Holdings insurance portfolio, and that it will continue to pursue premium rate increases and realign asset investments to boost returns.
* Genworth Financial will temporarily suspend its sales of individual long-term care insurance policies and income assurance annuity, through its brokerage general agency channel, effective March 11.
* Financial regulators appointed by President Donald Trump are leaning toward again reworking the Volcker rule that prohibits banks from proprietary trading, sources told The Wall Street Journal.
* Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., introduced a bill to provide the National Credit Union Administration Board flexibility to increase federal credit union loan maturities.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.