S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Roger Dassen, CFO of Dutch technology company ASML, will be joining the supervisory board of the Dutch central bank from Oct. 1, Het Financieele Dagblad reported. Dassen will replace Deputy Chairman Jaap van Manen, who joined the supervisory board in 2011.
* AIB Group PLC said Mark Bourke intends to resign as CFO and executive director of the group and Allied Irish Banks PLC to pursue a career outside the company. Bourke joined Allied Irish Banks as group CFO in 2014 and joined AIB Group in 2017 on its establishment as the holding company.
* Arion banki hf.'s shareholders elected Benedikt Gíslason as a director.
* JSC Subsidiary of Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan Halyk Finance said Talgat Ayupov and Azamat Dzholdasbekov joined the company's board of directors, replacing Ertay Salimov and Zhanar Aitkhozhina. Ayupov will represent the interests of the company's main shareholder, while Dzholdasbekov will serve as an independent director.
* Elín Oddný Sigurðardóttir was appointed to the board of Iceland-based Íbúðalánasjóður, or The Housing Financing Fund. She replaced Drífa Snædal, who recently resigned.
* Sunil Sabharwal agreed to join Earthport PLC as a nonexecutive director, subject to regulatory approvals. He most recently served as the United States' alternative executive director to the International Monetary Fund.
* Amigo Holdings PLC said James Benamor intends to resign from the board as representative of major shareholder Richmond Group Ltd., effective at September-end. Benamor's resignation follows a decision by Richmond to no longer be represented at Amigo's board.
* Amanda Mackenzie is joining the board of Lloyds Banking Group PLC on Oct. 1 as a nonexecutive director. She previously served as an executive committee member at Aviva PLC. Moreover, the bank said Deborah McWhinney will step down as a nonexecutive director at 2018-end due to personal and family commitments.
Lloyds also said Nigel Hinshelwood, Sarah Bentley and Brendan Gilligan have accepted appointments as designate independent nonexecutive directors at its ring-fenced units Lloyds Bank PLC and Bank of Scotland PLC, effective Jan. 1, 2019, and subject to regulatory approval.
* TP Icap PLC named Philip Price an executive member of the board, effective immediately. Price currently serves as the London-based interdealer broker's global head of compliance.