This feature rounds up venture capital news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Riverwood Capital LLC invested $50 million in Sauce Labs Inc., which provides a continuous testing cloud platform for applications and websites. Sauce Labs received approximately $70.6 million of growth capital in November 2016.
* Shanghai-based biotechnology company Abbisko Therapeutics Co. Ltd. raised US$42 million in a series B round led by new investor Qiming Weichuang Venture Capital Management (Shanghai) Co. Ltd., or Qiming Venture Partners, together with existing investors Lilly Asia Ventures and TF Capital. CICC Capital Management Co. Ltd., Loyal Valley Innovation Capital and an undisclosed sovereign wealth fund also participated in the round.
* Industrial cybersecurity platform Cyber X Inc. secured $18 million in a strategic financing round led by QUALCOMM Ventures and Inven Capital SICAV as. Other participants included current sponsors Norwest Venture Partners, Glilot Capital Partners, Flint Capital and OurCrowd Ltd. CyberX obtained a similar amount of funding in February 2018.
* A series A+ round led by Calin SJG Fund LP brought in $5 million for co-living startup Tripalink Corp. K2VC, eBroker and Tekton Ventures also participated in the round. Tripalink raised approximately $7.5 million in series A financing in February.
* Kickstart Ventures; Darwin Venture Management, or Darwin Ventures; and SGInnovate led a US$4.5 million series A+ financing round for Singapore-based video publisher iVideoSmart, with participation from Monk's Hill Ventures and E&E Capital. IVideoSmart garnered US$3.5 million in a series A round in March 2017.
Report: UiPath raising over $400M in series D round from venture capital firms
OMERS Ventures launches €300M technology-focused European fund
China's NewMargin Ventures raises 1.25B yuan at 1st close for new fund
Unless otherwise noted, historical funding data is sourced from the S&P Global Market Intelligence platform.