S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Financial advisory and asset management firm Lazard Ltd. named Jean Pierre Zarouk as chairman of Lazard Brazil Investment Banking and Antonio Pereira as managing director and the unit's CEO.
* Eduardo Torres Llosa Villacorta has resigned as Banco BBVA Perú's general manager and will be replaced by Fernando Eguiluz Lozano.
* Raúl Aronsohn Falickmann resigned as director and chairman of the board at FORUM Servicios Financieros SA, and Ignacio Lacasta Casado will fill the chairman position.
* AVLA Seguros de Crédito y Garantía SA said Mauricio Balbontín O'Ryan resigned as a director, to take the position of general manager at Rigel Seguros de Vida SA. He also resigned as a director from AVLA Peru Compañía de Seguros SA.
* Scotiabank Inverlat SA Institución de Banca Múltiple accepted Enrique Julio Zorrilla Fullaondo's resignation as vice president, and approved the appointment of Adrian Otero Rosiles as the replacement.
* Shareholders of Porto Seguro SA approved the appointment of Bruno Garfinkel as the Brazilian insurer's chairman, replacing Jayme Garfinkel. Ana Luiza Garfinkel was also elected a director of the board.
* Banco Falabella SA shareholders approved the election of Leonardo Di Nucci as an alternate board member.
* ProFuturo AFP SA said Ignacio Aramburú Arias resigned as a director, and was replaced by María Nelly Viola.
* Banco Ripley SA accepted José Miguel Cruz's resignation as a director.
* Caja Rural de Ahorro y Crédito SA said María Nelly Viola was approved to replace Ignacio Aramburú Arias as a director.
* Wiz Soluções e Corretagem de Seguros SA said Jair Pedro Ferreira and Sérgio Hiroshi Takemoto resigned as board members, and Clotario Cardoso and Marcos Aurélio Saraiva Holanda resigned as alternate board members for Ferreira and Takemoto, respectively.
* Banco Popular Dominicano SA - Banco Múltiple named René Grullón Finet as senior vice president for the bank's national and international businesses. Juan Lehoux Amell also replaced Ignacio Guerra as senior executive vice president for technology and operations. The appointments were just two moves across multiple senior-level changes across its leadership team.
* Banco do Nordeste do Brasil SA informed of the dismissal of Nicola Moreira Miccione as an executive director.