This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Harworth Group PLC divested 55 acres of land at its more than 100-acre Lounge site in Leicestershire to industrial developer Gazeley UK Ltd for £18.7 million. The entire site has planning permission in place for up to 850,000 square feet of commercial space.
* Real estate investment trust Civitas Social Housing PLC wrapped up a nearly £8.1 million acquisition of three specialist supported-living properties comprising 42 tenancies. The assets are leased to Falcon Housing Association CIC and Inclusion Housing CIC.
* Triple Point Social Housing REIT PLC bought 10 supported-living assets and signed agreements to buy three more, comprising a total of 51 units, for £7.9 million, exclusive of costs. The units are spread across the U.K., with tenants including Chrysalis Supported Association and Falcon Housing Association.
* Hamborner REIT AG agreed to buy a roughly 6,100-square-meter office and commercial building in Bamberg for €15 million from a project development company. The building is primarily leased to food retailer EDEKA on a long-term agreement. The transfer of the property is expected to take place in mid-2019, according to a release.
* U.S.-based Equinix Inc. is opening its second Bulgarian International Business Exchange data center in Sofia. The $19 million SO2 data center is scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2019.
Report: Kuwaiti consortium to sell Grosvenor House Suites in London for £400M
Ascendas closes £253M purchase of UK logistics portfolio
Invesco Real Estate acquires 3 logistics properties in Spain for €173M
Gothaer Asset Management to spend €100M on German nursery facilities
CyrusOne gets approval for €400m Dublin data center