trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/fZZFHlY1ZzEu1qCsAmEyog2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Blockchain RE company BrickMark buying Zurich asset for CHF130M

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd


IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help

Blockchain RE company BrickMark buying Zurich asset for CHF130M

Blockchain real estate company BrickMark AG signed a deal to acquire a majority stake in a commercial building along Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich from RFR-Holding GmbH for over CHF130 million.

In a share deal, the Swiss company will buy 80% of the shares in Bahnhofstrasse AG, with a call option to purchase the remaining 20% within nine months. A considerable size of the purchase price will be paid through BrickMark's blockchain-based tokens, according to a release.

The office-led property at Bahnhofstrasse 52 has a lettable space of more than 1,600 square meters, with about 15% along the ground floor allotted to retailers.

RFR, which remains a 20% shareholder of the property, will lead the redevelopment of the asset to increase its retail space without reducing the existing office capacity. Construction work is expected to be completed in about two years.