S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Chilean President Michelle Bachelet proposed the appointment of economist Rosanna Costa as a director of the country's central bank, Banco Central de Chile, to replace Rodrigo Vergara.
* Luiz Carlos Everton de Farias stepped down from his position as director for third-party assets at Banco do Nordeste do Brasil SA. The bank's board named José Max Araújo Bezerra as interim director for third-party assets.
* Citibank Colombia SA said its board accepted the resignation of President Bernardo Chacín and appointed Alvaro Jaramillo to replace him.
* CAIXA Seguridade Participações SA's board approved the election of Arno Meyer as a director on the company's board, replacing Márcio Percival Alves Pinto.
* FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd. said it appointed Anthony Seeraj to the bank's senior executive team, effective Jan. 16.