S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Fitch Ratings placed Nexi SpA's B+ long-term issuer default rating on Rating Watch Positive, among other ratings. Separately, Moody's placed the Italian payments firm's B1 corporate family rating and B1-PD probability of default rating on review for upgrade.
* DBRS upgraded Belfius Banque SA's long-term issuer, deposit and senior debt ratings to A and its long-term critical obligations rating to AA (low). Its intrinsic assessment is now A, while its support assessment remains at SA3. The agency also confirmed the Belgian lender's R-1 (low) short-term issuer, debt and deposit ratings, as well as its R-1 (middle) short-term critical obligations rating. The trend on all ratings is now stable.
* Moody's affirmed the A1 long-term bank deposit, issuer and senior unsecured debt ratings of ABN AMRO Bank NV, with stable outlooks. The Dutch lender's Prime-1 short-term bank deposit rating, Aa3/Prime-1 long- and short term counterparty risk ratings and Aa3(cr)/P-1(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments were also affirmed, along with its "baa1" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments.
* Moody's confirmed the backed long- and short-term deposit ratings of Ireland-based EAA Covered Bond Bank Plc at Aa1/P-1, concluding the review for downgrade initiated in April 2017. The outlook on the long-term ratings is negative.
* DBRS confirmed the long-term issuer and senior debt ratings of Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe at A and its short-term issuer and debt ratings at R-1 (low). The trend on the German savings bank group's ratings is positive.
* ACRA assigned a credit rating of BB+(RU) to LLC Moscow Investment Bank Dalena, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed Israel's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at A+/F1+, with stable outlooks on the long-term ratings. Its country ceiling was also affirmed at AA.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.