trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/Frt-WZItGqFznk5UE7RdbQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Saipem, Renaissance joint venture awarded €2.2B LNG plant contract

Q2: U.S. Solar and Wind Power by the Numbers

Essential Energy Insights - September 17, 2020

Essential Energy Insights - September, 2020

Rate case activity slips, COVID-19 proceedings remain at the forefront in August


Saipem, Renaissance joint venture awarded €2.2B LNG plant contract

Italian-firm Saipem SpA in a joint venture with Turkish oil and gas service company Renaissance, was awarded an onshore engineering and construction project valued at €2.2 billion by Arctic LNG 2.

The project encompasses the construction of three liquefied natural gas plants in the Tazovsky District, in the region of Yamal-Nenets in the western part of the Gydan Peninsula, each with a capacity of about 6.6 million tons per annum, as well as LNG storage facilities.

Saipem will lead the joint venture and hold 50% of the stake in the project.

The three 30 meter high concrete gravity based structures built on a surface of 330-by-152 meters, will be fabricated in two dry docks in a Novatek provided facility in Murmansk and will subsequently be towed and installed in the Gydan Pennisula.

Arctic LNG 2 is a joint venture of Novatek JSPC, which holds a 60% stake, and Ekropromstroy Ltd., which holds the remaining 40% interest.