S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Fitch Ratings maintained on Rating Watch Negative the AA- long-term issuer default ratings of HSBC Holdings PLC units HSBC France SA and HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG. The agency affirmed the two banks' F1+ short-term issuer default ratings and 1 support ratings, as well as the viability rating of HSBC France at "a-."
* S&P Global Ratings downgraded Bank of Valletta Plc's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings to BBB-/A-3 from BBB/A-2 and changed the outlook on the long-term ratings to stable from negative. The agency also downgraded the Malta-based bank's long-term resolution counterparty rating to BBB from BBB+ and affirmed its A-2 short-term resolution counterparty rating.
* Moody's withdrew all the ratings of Worldpay LLC and Worldpay Finance PLC after the completion of Fidelity National Information Services Inc.'s acquisition of Worldpay.
* S&P Global Ratings revised to negative from stable the outlook on Garanti Finansal Kiralama AŞ and Türkiye Garanti Bankası AŞ, Turkish units of Spanish banking group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA. The agency affirmed the B+ long-term issuer credit rating of Türkiye Garanti Bankası and the B+/B long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Garanti Finansal Kiralama, or Garanti Leasing.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed Bahrain-based United Gulf Bank BSC (c)'s long- and short-term foreign-currency ratings at BBB/A3.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.