This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
UK and Ireland
* British investment manager APAM bought an office building at 1 City Square in Leeds, U.K., for about £32.3 million on behalf of its client Britannia Invest, Property Week reported.
* A joint venture between developer Cubex Land Ltd. and Palmer Capital LLP is disposing of the Generator Building at Finzels Reach in Bristol, U.K., in a deal expected to be finalized in spring. The building is set to be used as a coworking space after its sale to an undisclosed private equity fund manager for its serviced office brand, according to a release.
* In its trading update, Glenveagh Properties PLC said it acquired a 43-acre land parcel in Cork, Ireland, which has the potential to accommodate about 500 residential units, for €25 million.
* Sigma Capital Group PLC sold a new 73-unit private rented sector asset at Salford in Greater Manchester, U.K., to PRS REIT PLC for about £11.7 million. Sigma Capital also signed a forward-funding deal with PRS REIT for a 72-home development close to Wakefield, U.K. The project has a gross development value of approximately £9.2 million, according to a release.
PRS REIT is also under contract to buy four other sites for private rented sector developments from Sigma Capital. These projects, including the Wakefield site, are expected to yield about 280 homes for a gross development cost of approximately £46.3 million.
* Leasinvest Real Estate SCA bought the Hangar 26/27 building in Antwerp's Eilandje district for €22.6 million, marking an initial yield of 6.2%. The 9,370-square-meter building also offers an additional development opportunity for 9,000 square meters of retail and office space, according to a release.
Blackstone acquires 5 German logistics assets
Árima investing €110.7M in Madrid office assets
Arlington Advisors JV buys 2 UK student accommodation portfolios for £280M
Icade closes €99M sale of Paris HQ
Columbia Threadneedle sells £89M London asset to local council
Joyce Guevarra contributed to this report.