S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* M&G Investments is hiring Loretta Ng as head of its Asia business, effective Nov. 1, The Business Times reported, citing an announcement from the U.K-based asset manager.
* Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. appointed Ilhem Dib as head of corporate advisory for Asia, The Business Times reported.
* BRAC Bank Ltd. hired Ahmed Rashid as head of credit risk management.
* Hind Securities & Credits Ltd. named Jagdish Bansal as managing director.
* Bangladesh Krishi Bank appointed Shirin Akhter as deputy managing director.
* National Australia Bank Ltd. named Kathryn Fagg as a nonexecutive director. The appointment will take effect on Dec. 16, subject to regulatory approval.
* Kui Zhou stepped down as a director on Jianpu Technology Inc.'s board, effective Oct. 9.
* Kasikornbank PCL President Kattiya Indaravijaya is adding CEO to her responsibilities as she replaces Banthoon Lamsan in the role after the latter was redesignated as nonexecutive chairman from executive chairman. Lamsan's redesignation will take effect on the day after the company's 2020 annual general meeting.
* Keybridge Capital Ltd. appointed CEO Nicholas Bolton as managing director and added Richard Dukes to its board as it considers a 6.9 Australian-cents-per-share takeover from WAM Active Ltd.
* Cai Dong resigned as an executive director of Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. due to work arrangements, effective Oct. 14.
* Malaysia Building Society Bhd. appointed Zaidatul Mazwin Binti Idrus as a nonindependent director.
* HSBC Holdings PLC's HSBC Singapore subsidiary appointed David Koh as head of global liquidity and cash management, effective Oct. 14.
* Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd. named Bonnie Chan head of listing. Chan will assume the role on Jan. 2, 2020, succeeding David Graham, who will retire at the end of 2019.
* Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. appointed Masil Jeya Mohan P. as a shareholder director, with the consent of the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
* Wing Hon Cheung resigned as a director on the board of Chinese digital financial account platform 9F Inc. due to personal reasons, with effect from Oct. 10.
* John Leaver stepped down as a director on CVC Ltd.'s board.
* AMP Bank Ltd. CEO Sally Bruce decided to resign, with effect from Nov. 1.
* Yes Bank Ltd. hired former ICICI Bank Ltd. executive Anita Pai as COO and Jasneet Bachal as chief marketing officer
* Netwealth Group Ltd. named Sally Freeman independent nonexecutive director.
* Kevin Matthews is retiring as a nonexecutive director of Australian Finance Group Ltd., with effect from Oct. 28.