This feature rounds up recent property news from S&P Global Market Intelligence's covered companies and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Goodman Group is buying the 6.25-hectare former headquarters of German automotive parts supplier Hella in Melbourne's Mentone suburb in a deal worth between A$20 million and A$25 million, The Australian Financial Review reported. The agreement for the property at 54 Southern Rd., which includes more than 32,000 square meters of warehousing space, was brokered by Colliers International.
* Singaporean developer Roxy-Pacific Holdings Ltd., through its Roxy-Pacific Hotels Pty. Ltd. subsidiary, is selling for approximately A$6.1 million its stake in the jointly held property at 609 Wellington St. in Perth.
Separately, the company's 50/50 joint venture with PGG (Revesby) Pty. Ltd. is looking to buy the property at 36 Mavis St. in Revesby, New South Wales, for about A$9.0 million. The targeted asset has a total site area of 8,433 square meters and features a combination of warehouse and office space.
* Axis Real Estate Investment Trust is purchasing a freehold industrial facility in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan, from Gandour (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. for 18.5 million ringgit. Through its trustee, the REIT will buy the property spanning 183,342 square feet that also includes a three-story office annexed with a 1.5-story warehouse factory and other ancillary buildings.
* UOA Development Bhd. signed a 500,000-ringgit deal with HSC Healthcare Sdn. Bhd. for the acquisition of HSB Green Solutions Sdn. Bhd., a company that owns a roughly 65,267-square-meter freehold land parcel in Daerah Sepang, Negeri Selangor, that is intended for the development of medically enabled homes.
UOA Development said it will use internal funds to satisfy the transaction, which is expected to be completed within the third quarter of 2018.
* Godo Kaisha Oxley Tokyo, a subsidiary of Singapore's Oxley Holdings Ltd., entered into a ¥855.2 million agreement to sell an 11-story residential building in Tokyo to three individual buyers. The property being divested has a total floor area of 623.89 square meters and occupies a freehold land with a total area of 165.28 square meters.
Pavilion REIT signs up to co-own mall at 4B-ringgit Malaysian project
CapitaLand wins 2 residential sites in Guangzhou, China, with 2.05B-yuan bid
GLP J-REIT buying ¥84.85B of Japanese logistics assets
Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.