S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Moody's affirmed Barclays PLC's long-term senior unsecured debt ratings at Baa3 and revised the outlook to positive from stable. The British lender's Prime-3 short-term issuer ratings and "baa3" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments were affirmed as well. Moody's also affirmed Barclays Bank PLC's A2 long-term issuer rating, A2/P-1 long- and short-term deposit ratings and revised the outlook on the ratings to positive from stable. The rating agency also affirmed Barclays Bank UK PLC's ratings, including its A1/P-1 long- and short-term deposit ratings.
* Moody's upgraded CaixaBank SA's long-term bank deposits rating to A3 from Baa1, and its junior senior unsecured debt rating to Baa3 from Ba1. The agency also assigned the Spanish bank a Baa1 long-term foreign-currency issuer rating, with a stable outlook. The outlook on the long-term bank deposit and local-currency issuer ratings, as well as the senior unsecured debt ratings, remains stable. Additionally, Moody's affirmed the bank's A3/P-2 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings, A3(cr)/P-2(cr) long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments, and Baa1 long-term local currency issuer rating. The lender's P-2 short-term bank deposits rating and "baa3" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments were also affirmed.
* S&P Global Ratings upgraded Nova Ljubljanska banka dd's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings to BBB-/A-3 from BB+/B, and revised the outlook on the long-term rating to stable from positive. The agency also affirmed the Slovenian lender's BBB/A-2 long- and short-term resolution counterparty ratings.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the BBB/F3 long- and short-term issuer default ratings of Andorra-based lenders Crèdit Andorrà SA and Andorra Banc Agrícol Reig SA, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. The Andorran banks' "bbb" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor were affirmed as well.
* Fitch affirmed Ireland's A+/F1+ long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. The country ceiling was affirmed at AAA.
* DBRS confirmed Cyprus' BBB (low)/R-2 (middle) long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer ratings. The trend on all the ratings is stable.
* DBRS also confirmed Finland's AA (high) long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer ratings and R-1 (high) short-term foreign- and local-currency debt issuer ratings. The trend on all the ratings is stable.
* Fitch affirmed Slovakia's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at A+/F1+, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. Fitch also affirmed Slovenia's A+ long-term senior unsecured rating and AAA country ceiling.
* ACRA assigned Russia's GT Bank Ooo a BB-(RU) credit rating with a stable outlook.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed Lebanon's B/B long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency ratings. The outlook on the country's ratings remains negative.
* Fitch affirmed Tunisia-based Caisse De Prets Et De Soutien Des Collectivites Locales' AA-(tun)/F1+(tun) national long- and short-term ratings and revised the outlook on the long-term rating to positive from stable.
* Moody's downgraded Banque d'investissement et de développement de la CEDEAO's long-term issuer rating to B2 from B1, with a negative outlook on the rating.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.