S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech, and life sciences companies.
* Charles River Laboratories International Inc. appointed Davide Molho its president and COO.
* Bill Lundberg is stepping down as CRISPR Therapeutics AG's chief scientific officer and will transition to the role of senior adviser to the company.
* Acceleron Pharma Inc. appointed Sujay Kango its chief commercial officer.
* Axovant Sciences Ltd. CEO David Hung resigned. He is replaced by Pavan Cheruvu. Additionally, President and COO Marion McCourt resigned from the company to pursue another opportunity.
* Alkermes plc said Shane Cooke will retire as president and will join the company's board, effective March 30.
* Bluebird Bio Inc. named Alison Finger to be the company's chief commercial officer. Finger had been senior vice president of marketing and product launch at the company since August 2015.
* UroGen Pharma Ltd. appointed Stephen Mullennix its COO. Mullennix previously served as the CFO and senior vice president of operations for SolarReserve LLC, a power company.
* Bruce Cousins stepped down as CFO and executive vice president of Arbutus Biopharma Corp. The company's vice president of finance Koert VandenEnden will serve as interim CFO.
* Ashok Kumar Jindal resigned as the CFO and compliance officer of Parabolic Drugs Ltd.
* Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd. said Padmanabh Chivukula resigned as the company's chief scientific officer, COO and as a member of its board.
* CureDM Group CEO and board member Loraine Upham was appointed COO of Boston Therapeutics Inc.
* Ardelyx Inc. said Jeremy Caldwell will be stepping down as the chief scientific officer of the company Feb. 16. Caldwell is leaving to pursue a CEO role in a biotech startup company.
* CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc. appointed Wei-Wu He the company's executive chairman. He is currently chairman of the company's board.
* Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc. appointed Anil Kapur chief commercial officer.
* Jennifer Bath will join ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Ltd. as president and CEO, effective Feb. 21.