This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Clarion Partners' 11930 Narcoossee Road LLC purchased 335,000 square feet of the 53-acre Lake Nona Landing shopping center on Narcoossee Road in Orlando, Fla., for $58 million, the Orlando Business Journal reported, citing property records.
* Felton Properties Inc. acquired the three-building, 15-story, 366,800-square-foot, 91%-leased Southpoint Office Center at 1600 82nd St. W. in Bloomington, Minn., near Minneapolis, for $47.8 million from an affiliate of Founder Properties, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal reported.
* Resource Real Estate Opportunity REIT Inc., through a subsidiary, acquired the 276-unit Courtney Meadows apartment community at the intersection of Interstate 295 and J Turner Butler Blvd. in Jacksonville, Fla., from Stonegate I LLC for $41.4 million, the Jacksonville Business Journal reported.
* Allied Properties REIT sold a portfolio of six properties in Quebec City, with gross leasable area of 224,174 square feet, for C$24 million. The portfolio was 60.8% leased as of Sept. 30.
* Fenway Capital Advisors purchased a two-story, 131,000-square-foot, 55% occupied office property in the Campus Commons area of Sacramento at 100 Howe Avenue for about $11.5 million from KBS Real Estate Investment Trust Inc., the Sacramento Business Journal reported.
ROI to develop world's 1st hotel, residential property under Swarovski brand
CIM Group to buy Calif. asset for $130M