trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/E-91ODP32yuT07I2bT3GZA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Parsley Energy acquires Jagged Peak; BP to sell stake in North Sea assets

Q2: U.S. Solar and Wind Power by the Numbers

Essential Energy Insights - September 17, 2020

Essential Energy Insights September 2020

Rate case activity slips, COVID-19 proceedings remain at the forefront in August

Parsley Energy acquires Jagged Peak; BP to sell stake in North Sea assets

Oil and Gas

Parsley Energy closes $2.27B acquisition of Jagged Peak Energy

Parsley Energy Inc. closed its $2.27 billion acquisition of fellow Permian Basin oil and gas producer Jagged Peak Energy Inc. after obtaining approval from its shareholders.

BP to off-load interests in North Sea assets to Premier Oil for $625M

BP PLC agreed to divest its interests in the Andrew area in the central U.K. North Sea and its nonoperating interests in the Royal Dutch Shell PLC-operated Shearwater field to Premier Oil PLC for $625 million.

Report: Exxon considers plans to exit Romanian offshore gas project

Exxon Mobil Corp. is considering a possible exit from the Neptun deep offshore gas project in the Black Sea and has started providing information to prospective buyers, Reuters reported Jan. 8, citing a late Jan. 7 confirmation from the U.S. oil major.

Report: Shell looking to divest Puget Sound Refinery in Washington

Oil major Royal Dutch Shell is planning to divest its Puget Sound Refinery near Anacortes, Wash., Reuters reported Jan. 9, citing three people familiar with the matter.

NGL Energy Partners closes sale of Midcontinent refined products business

NGL Energy Partners LP closed the sale of its refined products business in the Midcontinent region of the U.S., known as Mid-Con, to an undisclosed buyer, according to a Jan. 9 SEC filing.

Petrobras starts binding phase for 2 fields in Brazil's Sergipe-Alagoas Basin

Petróleo Brasileiro SA - Petrobras has begun the binding phase of its previously announced plan to divest its 50% interest in the onshore Dó-Ré-Mi and Rabo Branco fields in Brazil's Sergipe-Alagoas Basin.

DCP Midstream divests helium plant, gathering system to Tumbleweed Midstream

DCP Midstream LP sold its Ladder Creek helium plant and gathering system to privately-held Tumbleweed Midstream LLC for an unknown amount.

Revolution completes $201.5M acquisition of Jones Energy

Revolution II WI Holding Co. LLC completed the previously announced acquisition of independent oil and natural gas company Jones Energy II Inc. in an all-cash transaction valued at $201.5 million.


Consol Energy acquires 25% stake in coal-to-products CFOAM Corp. unit for $3.5M

Consol Energy Inc. acquired a 25% equity stake in newly formed holding company CFOAM Ltd., making its entry to the coal-to-products space. ASX-listed CFOAM Ltd. owns the other 75% of the company.