This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Washington Real Estate Investment Trust sold a 292,000-square-foot office building at 2445 M St. in Washington, D.C., for $101.6 million in June.
* HFZ Capital Group LLC bought a property with two five-story buildings encompassing about 20,000 square feet at 20-22 W. 30th St. in Manhattan, N.Y., for $29.8 million from investor Henry Chen, The Real Deal reported, citing property records, adding that the buyer plans to build a 600,000-square-foot office building at the property.
* Industrial Logistics Properties Trust agreed to acquire a 100%-occupied, 221,000-square-foot single-tenant, net-leased property in Upper Marlboro, Md., for $29.3 million in a deal expected to close before the end of the third quarter.
* CA Ventures and White Oak Realty Partners paid $24.8 million for the Father and Son Plaza in Chicago, with plans to construct an apartment building with ground-floor retail, The Real Deal reported, citing Cook County property records.
* A joint venture of Realm Estate LLC and Bascom Group LLC purchased 1.7 acres of land in the Fashion District of Downtown Los Angeles for about $24.3 million. The land is entitled and planned for the development of a 33-story, 452-unit high-rise multifamily community.
* Universal Health Realty Income Trust acquired the 11,500-square-foot, 100%-leased Beaumont Medical Sleep Center building in Southfield, Mich., for about $4.0 million in June.
* Starwood Capital Group acquired an 11-asset, about 3,000-unit multifamily portfolio in Charlotte and Raleigh, N.C., for an undisclosed amount.
* Blink Fitness signed a multi-property lease agreement with Seritage Growth Properties to bring its 17 corporate and franchisee-owned gyms to major metropolitan areas across 10 states.
Equity Residential selling NYC apartment building for $416M
TMG Partners sells Oakland office building to KKR for $173M
Report: Blackstone emerges as buyer of Tricon's manufactured-housing portfolio
Report: Equity Commonwealth to sell Chicago office asset for $143M
GBT Realty buys Md. retail center, air rights for $92M