This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Chinese company 432 Park Joy LLC purchased apartments 92, 92B and 93B at Macklowe Properties and CIM Group's 432 Park Ave. in New York for $91.1 million, The Real Deal reported, citing public records. The apartments encompass 11,906 square feet over two floors.
* Greenfield Partners sold the 215,000-square-foot, 85.5% leased One Hunt Valley office building at 11311 McCormick Road, in Hunt Valley, Md., for $32.5 million to Stoltz Real Estate Partners, the Baltimore Business Journal reported, citing tax records.
* Preferred Apartment Communities Inc. acquired a 250-unit, 840-bed student housing community, called Preferred Campus Communities Waco, near Baylor University in Waco, Texas, and refinanced the asset with an approximately $31.4 million, nonrecourse first mortgage loan.
* Stockbridge Capital bought a 22,000-square-foot, seven-story building at 3701 NE 2nd Ave. in Miami from developer Alex Karakhanian's Lndmrk Development for $22.0 million, The Real Deal reported.
* Pensam Capital sold the 216-unit Promenade at Mayport apartment community in Atlantic Beach, Fla., to Beachwold Residential for about $21.2 million, the Jacksonville Business Journal reported.
* J.A.R. New York RLT acquired the 104,000-square-foot, almost fully leased Shoppes at Bowie Town shopping center at 3811 Evergreen Parkway, in Bowie, Md., for $21.0 million from Shoppes at Bowie Town Center LLC, the Washington Business Journal reported.
* BRT Apartments Corp, through a joint venture, paid $12.0 million for the 120-unit The Woodland Apartments and an adjacent 3.6-acre land parcel in the Boerne suburb of San Antonio.
* Four Corners Property Trust purchased two Burger King restaurant properties leased to Cambridge Franchise Holdings in Mississippi for $3.3 million.
Japanese buyer picks up Amazon-leased Seattle office building for $269M
New York REIT nets $193M in 1440 Broadway property sale
CIM Group picks up Uber's Oakland, Calif., building for $180M
Santa Monica, Calif., office asset to sell for $117M
Denver apartment complex sells for $100M