trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/DhH2Nb85ATVhIdWg3OgAqQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Innergex's 2 wind farms in France reach commercial operation

Q2: U.S. Solar and Wind Power by the Numbers

Essential Energy Insights - September 17, 2020

Essential Energy Insights - September, 2020

Rate case activity slips, COVID-19 proceedings remain at the forefront in August


Innergex's 2 wind farms in France reach commercial operation

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.'s two recently acquired wind farms in France have achieved commercial operation, according to a May 26 company release.

The facilities placed online were the 38.9-MW Vaite wind project and the 36.1 MW Rougemont-1 wind farm. "Following the commissioning of these two projects, we now have 12 wind farms in operation in France, just over one year after our first acquisition," said Innergex President and CEO Michel Letellier.

The wind farms are 69.55% owned by Innergex while the remaining 30.45% ownership interest belongs to Desjardins Group Pension Plan. In their first full year of operation, the facilities are expected to contribute revenues of C$22.3 million and adjusted EBITDA of C$17.3 million.

Output of the wind projects will be sold to Electricité de France SA under power purchase agreements with initial terms of 15 years.