trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/da2rjdndh9hqag9bkmtf7a2 content esgSubNav
In This List

TerraForm Power Operating amends revolver

Research

US utility commissioners: Who they are and how they impact regulation

Blog

Q&A: Datacenters: Energy Hogs or Sustainability Helpers?

Blog

Insight Weekly: US stock performance; banks' M&A risk; COVID-19 vaccine makers' earnings

Blog

Insight Weekly: LNG exports surge; investors unfazed by inflation; neobanks drive VC funding


TerraForm Power Operating amends revolver

TerraForm Power Operating LLC and its lenders agreed to reprice a credit and guaranty agreement and extend its maturity date to Oct. 5, 2023.

The interest rate on the revolving loans was reduced by 0.75% per year due to the repricing amendment, according to an Oct. 9 filing. The revolving loans bear interest at a rate equal to, at the company's option, either a base rate plus an applicable margin ranging from 0.50% to 1.25% per annum or the London interbank offered rate plus an applicable margin ranging from 1.50% to 2.25% per annum.

TerraForm Power Operating is a subsidiary of TerraForm Power Inc.