S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd. said Dong Xiuming resigned as a director of its board.
* Wan Feng resigned from all his positions at New China Life Insurance Co. Ltd., which includes his role as CEO and chairman of the board.
* Nepal-based Sunrise Bank Ltd. appointed Moti Lal Dugar chairman.
* Kittiphun Anutarasoti, president and CEO of CIMB Thai Bank PCL, is taking a voluntary personal leave until March 31 for personal reasons.
* Tune Protect Group Bhd. named Ai Lin Khoo group CEO.
* India's Comfort Commotrade Ltd. said Kapil Vashishtha resigned as CFO.
* N. Malayalaramamirtham retired as a board director of India's Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd.
* ICICI Bank Ltd. appointed B. Sriram and Rama Bijapurkar additional independent directors.
* India's Sanghi Corporate Services Ltd. said Kongassery Udaykumar resigned as a director.
* South Korea's Taurus Investment & Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Shin Jong-ho CEO.
* Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank, or Techcombank, appointed Le Ba Dung deputy CEO.
* India-based Stellar Capital Services Ltd. said Amarpal Singh and Abhishek Bathla resigned as independent directors.
* Managed Accounts Holdings Ltd. made several changes to its distribution and executive teams, including the appointment Pamella Wilson as group COO.
* Carlyle Group LP announced leadership changes, including the appointment of Ling Yang as partner for Asia buyouts.
* India's Upasana Finance Ltd. appointed Vikash Mahipal CEO and CFO, effective Jan. 1.
* Federal Bank Ltd. said Ganesh Sankaran stepped down as an executive director, effective Feb. 15.
* India-based Yes Bank Ltd. named Brahm Dutt nonexecutive part-time chairman.
* Shanghai Pudong Development Bank said Gu Jianzhong resigned as a member of its board.
* Voltaire Leasing & Finance Ltd. said Sourabh Vijay and Uma Chatterjee resigned as nonexecutive directors.
* Australia's Sequoia Financial Group Ltd. proposed the removal of Scott Beeton as a director and the appointment of Kevin Pattison as a director.
* Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. nominated Margaret Leung Ko May Yee and Liu Shouying independent nonexecutive directors and Li Wei a nonexecutive director.
* Bank of America Corp. appointed Jiro Seguchi and Jin Su co-presidents of the Asia-Pacific region.
* Philippine-based Medco Holdings Inc. appointed Magher Baul a director.
* India's RBL Bank Ltd. said Rama Bijapurkar stepped down as an independent director.
* Emkay Global Financial Services Ltd. appointed Suveer Chainani CEO of its institutional clients group, effective Jan. 7.
* Cathay Financial Holding Co. Ltd. said Johnson Lo was appointed president of unit Cathay Futures Co. Ltd.
* Hong Kong-based Easy Repay Finance & Investment Ltd. said Shiu Yeuk Yuen stepped down as CEO.