trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/cW6we1brs_Krh3F-ieDNuQ2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Innergex plugs in 44.5-MW wind farm in France

Blog

Insight Weekly: Layoffs swell; energy efficiency PE deals defy downturn; 2023 global risk themes

Blog

Insight Weekly: Energy crisis cripples Europe; i-bank incomes rise; US holiday sales outlook

Blog

Japan M&A By the Numbers: Q3 2022

Blog

Insight Weekly: Reviving nuclear power; 2023 outlook for US financials; PE funds fuel EV sector


Innergex plugs in 44.5-MW wind farm in France

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. achieved commercial operation at the 44.5-MW Rougemont-2 wind power plant in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France, on time and on budget.

Innergex owns a 69.55% stake in the facility, while Desjardins Group Pension Plan owns the remaining 30.45%. With the completion of Rougemont-2, Innergex now has 317 MW of operational capacity in France, according to a Dec. 14 press release.

"We will continue to vigorously pursue development and acquisition opportunities and leverage our upcoming acquisition of Alterra Power Corp. to help grow our already impressive portfolio of assets," said Michel Letellier, president and CEO of Innergex.

The wind farm is expected to generate C$12.4 million in revenues and C$9.6 million in adjusted EBITDA in its first full year of operation. The project holds a 15-year power purchase agreement with Electricité de France SA.