This feature presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the North American real estate industry, including U.S. real estate investment trusts and homebuilders.
* Americold Realty Trust named Robert Chambers executive vice president and chief commercial officer.
* Colony Capital Inc. said Andrew Witt was promoted to COO of Global Credit, from managing director, and Kevin Smithen was promoted to managing director, global head of strategy and capital formation at Colony, from managing director and head of strategy at Digital Bridge and Digital Colony.
* Invitation Homes Inc. appointed Elizabeth Galloway as executive vice president and chief human resources officer. Previously, Galloway was chief human resources officer of home décor retailer At Home.
* Altus Group Ltd. said Carl Farrell resigned as president and a board member of the Canadian real estate services company, with CEO Robert Courteau to take over Farrell's responsibilities.
* Equinix Inc. named Adaire Fox-Martin to its board.
* Digital Realty Trust Inc. named VeraLinn Jamieson and Alexis Black Bjorlin to its board, effective Jan. 2.
* Warren Troupe, senior executive vice president of UDR Inc., is set to assume the newly created position of senior adviser to the office of the chairman, effective April 1.
* Duke Realty Corp. said Art Makris was promoted to regional senior vice president of its Northeast operations. Separately, the company said it appointed Ben Struewing as vice president of leasing and development. Struewing previously worked for the company in Columbus.
* Ventas Inc. named Carey Shea Roberts executive vice president, general counsel, and ethics and compliance officer, replacing Richard Riney, who recently retired.
* CBRE Group Inc. appointed James Breeze as global head of industrial and logistics thought leadership.
* Healthpeak Properties Inc. named former Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. executive Justin Hill as its senior vice president of medical office properties, effective Jan. 21.