S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive changes at pharmaceutical, biotech and life sciences companies.
* Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. appointed John Nason president for its unit Teva Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
* Charles River Laboratories International Inc. said Davide Molho stepped down as the company's corporate executive vice president, president and COO, effective Aug. 2.
* Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc. said David Schenkein will step down as CEO Feb. 1, 2019, and become executive chairman of the board. Jacqualyn Fouse will succeed Schenkein as CEO.
* DarioHealth Corp. named Olivier Jarry its president and chief commercial officer. Jarry is replacing Erez Raphael, who resigned from his role as DarioHealth's president but will continue to serve as the Israeli digital health company's CEO and director.
* DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. appointed Harry Alcorn Jr. as its chief medical officer.
* Radius Health Inc. named Charles Morris as its chief medical officer.
* Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. appointed Arturo Araya as its chief commercial officer, effective Sept. 4.
* Benjamin Hickey will become the chief commercial officer of Halozyme Therapeutics Inc., effective Sept. 10.
* Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc. said David Bar-Or will retire as its chief scientific officer, effective Sept. 30. Bar-Or will remain on the biopharmaceutical company's board.
* Nuevolution AB (publ) appointed Johnny Stilou CFO. He succeeds Henrik Simonsen, who is stepping down as CFO to pursue other opportunities.
* China Regenerative Medicine International Ltd. said Wang Xuejun will be CEO and an executive director, effective Sept. 3. Wang replaces Chen Chunguo, who resigned in July. Additionally, China Regenerative Medicine appointed Ray Yip the chief medicine officer and Zhang Jinnan chief technology officer.
* Genera Biosystems Ltd appointed Damian Pethica as its chief medical officer.
* Vicore Pharma Holding AB (publ) appointed Carl-Johan Dalsgaard to head the company, replacing Per Jansson, who has been the CEO of the Swedish pharmaceutical company since 2013.