S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Moody's assigned long- and short-term local- and foreign-currency issuer ratings of Caa1/Not Prime to The Co-Operative Bank Finance PLC, with a positive outlook on the long-term ratings. The Co-Operative Bank Finance is the holding company of Co-operative Bank PLC.
* Fitch Ratings assigned Uzbekistan-based Xalq Banki JSC BB-/B long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings, a 3 support rating and a BB- support rating floor, with stable outlooks on the long-term issuer default ratings.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Danmarks Skibskredit A/S at BBB+/A-2 and revised the outlook on the Denmark-based bank to stable from negative.
* Fitch maintained the BBB+ long-term issuer default rating of Investec Bank PLC on Rating Watch Negative and affirmed the Investec PLC unit's F2 short-term issuer default rating, "bbb+" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the A/A-1 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of 49 savings banks in the German states of Hesse and Thuringia and their majority-owned central bank Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen Girozentrale, collectively known as Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe Hessen-Thueringen, and revised the outlook on the group to stable from positive. The agency also affirmed the A- rating on Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen Girozentrale's senior subordinated debt and the AA rating on the lender's grandfathered guaranteed senior subordinated debt.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.