trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/BnHAlr4Zrdzi8eYHg79cmw2 content esgSubNav
In This List

TechnipFMC granted engineering, construction contract for Arctic LNG 2 project

Blog

Insight Weekly: Ukraine war impact on mining; US bank growth slowdown; cloud computing headwinds

Blog

Insight Weekly: Cryptocurrency's growth; green bond market outlook; coal investors' windfall

Blog

Insight Weekly: Challenges for European banks; Japan's IPO slowdown; carmakers' supply woes

Blog

Q4’21 US Power Forecast: Will high commodity prices accelerate the energy transition?


TechnipFMC granted engineering, construction contract for Arctic LNG 2 project

TechnipFMC PLC was granted a contract by PAO NOVATEK and TOTAL SA joint venture Arctic LNG 2 for the engineering, procurement, supply, construction and commissioning of an integrated LNG facility with a capacity of 19.8 million tons per year.

The contract is under the Arctic LNG 2 project and provides that the first train is scheduled to launch in 2023. The contract value has not been disclosed.

The Arctic LNG project is operated by Novatek with a 90% stake while the remaining 10% is held by Total. The project aims to construct three LNG trains with a capacity of 6.6 million tons per year and is based on the hydrocarbon resources of Russia's Utrenneye field.