S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Manhattan, Kan.-based Landmark National Bank named Tim Barron senior vice president.
Barron, who joins the Landmark commercial banking division as part of a new small business banking team, has more than 15 years of commercial and small business banking experience in Kansas City.
The bank is a unit of Landmark Bancorp Inc.
* Central Valley Community Bank appointed Dawn Cagle senior vice president and human resources director.
She has more than two decades of experience in leadership development, teambuilding and legal compliance.
The Fresno, Calif.-based bank is a subsidiary of Central Valley Community Bancorp.
* Debbie Meekins will start serving as a director at Santa Rosa, Calif.-based Exchange Bank on June 1.
She has leadership experience in the financial industry as well as non-profit organizations.
* HomeStreet Inc. said that Sandra Cavanaugh is expected to be appointed a director of the Seattle-based company and unit HomeStreet Bank at the May 24 board meeting.
She currently provides financial consulting services after retiring from Russell Investments, where she served as CEO and president of U.S. private client services.
* Irvine, Calif.-based Opus Bank hired Mark Kaeller as managing director and senior client manager.
He previously served as vice president and senior relationship manager at MUFG Union Bank NA, a unit of MUFG Americas Holdings Corp.