S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* DBRS confirmed KBC Group NV's A long-term issuer and senior debt ratings and unit KBC Bank NV's A (high) long-term issuer, deposits and senior debt ratings, and changed the trend on the ratings to positive from stable, among other ratings actions. In addition, DBRS confirmed KBC Group unit Československá obchodná banka a.s.' long-term issuer, deposits and senior debt ratings at A and its short-term issuer, debt and deposits ratings at R-1 (low) and changed the trend on the ratings to positive from stable.
* Fitch Ratings assigned a BB- long-term issuer default rating to Finland-based mobile financial services provider Ferratum Oyj, with a stable outlook.
* Moody's affirmed France-based RCI Banque SA's Baa1 long-term senior unsecured debt and deposit ratings, and changed the outlook on these ratings to stable from positive. The agency also affirmed the bank's stand-alone baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments at "baa3," its short-term deposit ratings at Prime-2, and its long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings and counterparty risk assessments at A3/Prime-2 and A3(cr)/Prime-2(cr), respectively.
* DBRS upgraded Italian bank Credito Valtellinese SpA's long- and short-term issuer ratings to BB (high)/R-3 from BB/R-4. The rating agency also upgraded the lender's long- and short-term deposit ratings to BBB (low)/R-2 (middle), its long-term senior debt rating to BB (high) and its short-term debt rating to R-3. Creval's intrinsic assessment is now BB (high), while its support assessment remains at SA3. The trend on all ratings is now stable.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Finland-based Nordic Investment Bank's long- and short-term foreign-currency issuer credit ratings at AAA/A-1+ and removed them from under criteria observation. The outlook is stable. The rating agency also affirmed the bank's senior unsecured debt at AAA.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.