S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of ratings actions on Asia-Pacific financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Moody's said it kept its outlook for Indonesian banks stable despite expecting the banks' operating environment to prove challenging over the next 12 to 18 months.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the BB long-term and B short-term sovereign credit ratings on Vietnam, with a stable outlook.
* S&P upgraded the issuer credit ratings of Taiwan's Taishin Financial Holding Co. Ltd. to BBB/A-2 from BBB-/A-3. The rating agency also upgraded the same ratings of its unit, Taishin International Bank Co. Ltd., to BBB+/A-2 from BBB/A-2. The outlook on the long-term ratings is stable.
* Moody's affirmed the A1 long-term and P-1 short-term deposit ratings of Bank of China Ltd. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch Ratings assigned PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk a national long-term rating of AAA(idn), with a stable outlook.
* Moody's downgraded Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.'s corporate family rating and foreign currency senior secured rating to B2 from Ba2, mainly due to the company's challenges in accessing funds, as well as governance considerations. The outlook remains negative.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.