S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Patrick Otterström was elected a member of the board of directors of Nordic Growth Market NGM AB. Otterström — who has more than 25 years of experience as an investor, board member, senior executive, corporate financier, entrepreneur, deal maker and transformation adviser — is also a director at consulting firm Aurentor AB.
* François Hottinger, a board member of Edmond de Rothschild (Suisse) SA since 1970, has died, the company said.
* Brit Ltd. appointed Andrea Welsch, Pinar Yetgin and Graham Pewter to its board, subject to regulatory approval. Welsch most recently served as executive director at Willis Re, while Yetgin currently heads insurance, wealth management and brokers sector at Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC. Pewter served as president and CEO of Catlin Insurance Co. Ltd. in Bermuda from 2003 to 2015.
* Germany-based MLP SE named company founder Manfred Lautenschläger honorary chairman of the supervisory board. The company also appointed Peter Lütke-Bornefeld, Matthias Lautenschläger, Tina Müller and Claus-Michael Dill to the supervisory board.
* In connection with his retirement, Yvan De Cock resigned as a supervisory board member of Poland-based Bank BGZ BNP Paribas SA, effective June 13.
* PJSC Alfa-Bank said it terminated the powers of supervisory board member Igor Mazepa at his request. No appointment has been made as yet to replace Mazepa, the lender also noted.
* Christian Gellerstad will join the board of Banque Pictet & Cie SA, subject to regulatory approval, insiders told finews.com. He resigned as head of wealth management of the bank's parent Pictet & Cie Group SCA, according to Reuters.
* U.K.-based Impax Asset Management Group PLC appointed Arnaud Jacques Marie Gilbert de Beauchef de Servigny a nonexecutive director, effective immediately. He previously served as vice chairman of BNP Paribas Asset Management. Guy de Froment, meanwhile, stepped down as a nonexecutive director after being on the board since January 2008.
* Bernhard Schürmann will not stand for re-election as a board member of Switzerland-based Private Equity Holding AG at its July 12 annual general meeting. The company, meanwhile, proposed that Petra Salesny and Fidelis Götz be elected to the board.
* Ruth Markland was named a nonexecutive director and senior independent director of Quilter PLC, expected to be effective June 25. Quilter was formerly known as Old Mutual Wealth Management Ltd.