trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/afsPaD1e5sQtKrFD4vchLQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

H&R REIT discloses recent property transactions

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


H&R REIT discloses recent property transactions

H&R Real Estate Investment Trust, in reporting its second-quarter earnings, said it bought 314 residential rental units at the 3512 Grande Reserve Way property in Orlando, Fla., for US$74.7 million, before transaction costs, in June.

The Canadian diversified REIT also sold in June its 50.5% stakes in two U.S. industrial properties for C$26.9 million and repaid the two respective mortgages totaling C$18.4 million upon closing. It also bought the remaining 49.5% stake it does not already own in 510 E. Courtland St. in Morton, Ill., for C$2.9 million.

Also in June, the REIT bought a 100% leasehold interest to develop as many as 670 residential rental units in a project called Sunrise in Orlando. It expects to start construction on 321 residential rental units, which make up Phase 1 of the project, in the fourth quarter and to finish it by the second quarter of 2021. It estimates the budget for Phase 1 will total US$57.9 million.

Additionally, the company said its 363,983-square-foot industrial property in Boucherville, Quebec, was classified as held for sale as at June 30 for C$17.1 million at its ownership share.