S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Massimo Pezzolo resigned from the board of Italy's Banca Carige SpA, effective immediately.
* STM Group PLC named Graham Kettleborough an independent nonexecutive director, effective immediately. From 2004 to 2014, Kettleborough served as CEO of Chesnara PLC. STM Group also noted that it is in the final stages of appointing a new chairman.
* Deželna Banka Slovenije d.d. said Viktor Lence resigned as member of its supervisory board.
* Patricia Horgan, most recently head of one bank collaboration at Credit Suisse Group AG in Zurich, has been appointed second independent member of the board of directors of Goldman Sachs Bank AG, which is focusing on private wealth management.
* Prudential PLC appointed Fields Wicker-Miurin as a nonexecutive director, effective Sept. 3. Wicker-Miurin holds the same post at BNP Paribas SA and Scor SE.
* Henry Angest and Andrew Salmon retired from the board of Secure Trust Bank PLC, having been directors since 1982 and 2003, respectively. Meanwhile, Secure Trust CEO Paul Lynam stepped down as a nonexecutive director of Arbuthnot Banking Group PLC.
* Quilter PLC named Paul Matthews and Suresh Kana nonexecutive directors. Matthews will also hold the same role in Quilter unit Intrinsic Financial Services Ltd.
* Sherborne Investors Management (Guernsey) LLC, a vehicle of activist investor Edward Bramson's Sherborne Investors Management LP, said it is in talks with Barclays PLC over the search process for and mandate of a new chairman for the British lender.
* PJSC Bank Vostok said Anastasia Denisenko was appointed a member of its supervisory board, replacing Rita Kupriyets.
* GKFX Financial Services Ltd. terminated the appointment of Nicholas Beecroft as a director.
* HSBC Holdings PLC's board appointed Jonathan Symonds as deputy group chairman. Symonds will step down as chairman of HSBC Bank PLC and take up his new role Aug. 6.
* Banca Carige said Ilaria Queirolo resigned from its board, effective immediately.
* Crown Agents Bank Ltd. said Susanne Chishti joined as a director June 26.