trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/a-Ih40GjDxYa7UNbUrLXYg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

ANZ completes sale of stake in ANZ Royal Bank (Cambodia)

Street Talk Episode 61 - Investors debate if U.S. banks have enough capital in post COVID world

You Down With PPP? Consider The Risks

Street Talk Episode 60 - You Down With PPP? Consider The Risks

Street Talk Episode 56 - Latest bank MOE shows even the strong need scale to thrive


ANZ completes sale of stake in ANZ Royal Bank (Cambodia)

Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. completed the sale of its 55% stake in its joint venture ANZ Royal Bank (Cambodia) Ltd. to Japan's J Trust Co. Ltd.

Due to the acquisition, ANZ Royal Bank (Cambodia) became a consolidated subsidiary of J Trust and was renamed as J Trust Royal Bank Ltd., according to an Aug. 19 release from the Japanese company.

ANZ in May 2018 agreed to sell its 55% stake in the joint venture to J Trust for about ¥11.4 billion. Cambodia's Royal Group Finance Co. Ltd. owns the remaining 45% stake in the venture.

As of Aug. 16, US$1 was equivalent to ¥106.32.