S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco Bradesco SA said Luis Francisco da Silva Jr. resigned as regional officer.
* Banco de la Nación Argentina appointed Lucas Llach as vice president, El Cronista reported.
* Administradora General de Fondos Vision Advisors SA said its board accepted the resignation of General Manager Felipe Divin Larraín. Pablo Ormazábal Navarro was named interim general manager.
* Banco Davivienda SA identified Diego Molano as a new director, and Daniel Cortés McAllister and Ana Milena López Rocha as new directors.
* Adriano Navarini will head the digital division for Brazilian payment company SafraPay, Valor Econômico reported.
* BlackRock Inc. named Carlos Massaru Takahashi to be its CEO for Brazil, Valor Econômico reported.
* Brazil's Economy Ministry named Luiz Fernando Figueiredo to the board of Banco do Brasil SA
* Cielo SA said Clovis Poggetti Jr. resigned as executive vice president of finance. Gustavo Henrique Santos de Sousa was named as Poggetti's replacement.
* Alexandre Coelho Ceotto left the position of director of Banestes SA - Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo's network division while Fernando Valli Cardoso was named as his replacement. Meanwhile, Bruno Curty Vivas was dismissed from his post as director of the administration division, while Jorge Eloy Domingues da Silva was dismissed from his position as director of administration and distribution of third-party resources. Alcio de Araujo and Macos Amaral Vargas were named replacements for Curty Vivas and Domingues da Silva, respectively. Carla Barreto was also named director of business and asset recovery.
* Goldman Sachs Group Inc. will remove the CEO post for Brazilian subsidiary Goldman Sachs do Brasil Banco Múltiplo SA, and the position will be replaced with a six-member executive committee. Goldman Sachs Brasil's CEO Maria Silvia Marques will step down and become chair of the unit's consultative board. Separately, Morgan Stanley said Alessandro Zema, head of investment banking in Brazil, will become the company's president for the country.
* Global Bank Corp. appointed Jorge Enrique Vallarino Miranda to be general manager of the bank and its subsidiaries. Otto Wolfschoon Jr. was also tapped as deputy general manager.
* The central bank of Brazil approved Banco BMG SA's election of Marcio Alaor de Araújo as a vice president.
* Banco Unión SA's board appointed José Luis Limachi Choque as national manager of systems, projects and process management. Juan Rolando Pereyra Calla was also named regional manager for Potosí.
* Banco Central de Chile tapped Raimundo García Vergara as manager for operations.
* Banco ABC Brasil SA said Bibiana Veronez was dismissed from her post as director without specific designation.