trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/_uoWRuno3PRkxR-VYCsJaQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

VICI Properties, Caesars to sell Reno, Nev., casino property

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd


IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help

VICI Properties, Caesars to sell Reno, Nev., casino property

VICI Properties Inc. and Caesars Entertainment Corp. agreed to sell Harrah's Reno Hotel and Casino in Nevada to an affiliate of CAI Investments LLC for $50 million.

The casino real estate investment trust will receive 75% of the sale proceeds, while the casino operator will receive the remaining 25%. The yearly rent payments under the non-Caesars Palace Las Vegas master lease between the two companies will remain intact.

Caesars will end operations at the property during the second half of 2020, but will remain operator of the asset under a short-term lease with the buyer. Caesars will deliver the casino property to the buyer at the end of the lease term to be redeveloped into a non-gaming hotel and mixed-use development.

CAI Investments will work with Gryphon Private Wealth Management LLC as capital partner for the project, with GPWM Opportunity Zone Funds investing the required capital.

The acquisition is subject to the completion of the proposed merger between Eldorado Resorts Inc. and Caesars, regulatory approvals and other customary conditions.