trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/_s6vhawy49wb4lbg2slr6w2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Italian producer prices edge up 0.3% in June

Banking Essentials Newsletter December Edition Part 2

Banking Essentials Newsletter - November Edition

Online Brokerage Space Should Remain Rich Source Of M&A

University Essentials | COVID-19 Economic Outlook in Banking: Rates and Long-Term Expectations: Q&A with the Experts


Italian producer prices edge up 0.3% in June

The total producer price index in Italy gained 0.3% month over month to 102.8 in June, the country's National Institute of Statistics said.

Producer prices rose 0.3% month over month on both domestic and nondomestic markets. On a yearly basis, the June total producer price index rose 2.9%, with the measure for domestic and nondomestic markets up 3.2% and 2.3%, respectively.

For the three months to June, total producer prices increased 0.5% compared with the prior three-month period.