S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a periodic rundown of selected ratings actions on U.S. and Canadian energy companies. The changes, confined to upgrades, downgrades and changes in outlook, are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* S&P Global Ratings changed its outlook on Astoria Energy LLC to negative from stable given continued pressure on power and capacity prices in New York.
* Moody's, S&P Global Ratings and Fitch Ratings are taking a closer look on all the ratings of PG&E Corp. and its utility Pacific Gas and Electric Co., after they announced to suspend their dividend payments.
* S&P Global Ratings upgraded Gulfport Energy Corp. on the back of its considerable progress developing its Utica Shale and SCOOP asset base, saying it is boosting reserves and production while maintaining a "conservative financial policy."
* S&P Global Ratings has upgraded issuer credit ratings on DPL Inc. and its subsidiary Dayton Power and Light Co. to BB from BB- and placed them on CreditWatch, with positive implications.
* Moody's revised the ratings outlook for Sempra Energy to negative from stable and Oncor Electric Delivery Co. LLC to positive from stable.
* Moody's lowered its ratings on Enbridge Inc. while raising its outlook, following the company's recent announcement of strategic plans that include a 10% dividend hike and monetization of C$10 billion in noncore assets.
* S&P Global Ratings downgraded Inter Pipeline Ltd.'s outlook to negative from stable after it announced plans to build the C$3.5 billion Heartland Petrochemical Complex.
S&P Global Ratings revised its business risk assessment on Puget Energy Inc. and Puget Sound Energy Inc. to "excellent" from "strong" and revised its stand-alone credit profiles for the companies to 'bbb+' from 'bbb.'
* S&P Global Ratings revised its outlook on Emera Inc. and subsidiaries Nova Scotia Power Inc. and TECO Energy Inc. to stable from negative and affirmed their long-term corporate credit ratings at BBB+.
* S&P Global Ratings revised CenterPoint Energy Inc.'s outlook to stable from positive and affirmed its issuer credit ratings on the company and its subsidiaries at A-.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.