trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/_87ndVdjun08k6qKzAf8eA2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Innergex, Ledcor Power bring online 81.4-MW hydro facility in British Columbia

Blog

Insight Weekly: US inflation soars; real estate faces slowdown; megadeals drive tech M&A

Blog

Infographic: Q1’22 U.S. Wind Power by the Numbers

Blog

Understanding Loss Given Default A Review of Three Approaches

Blog

Insight Weekly: Path to net-zero; US manufacturing momentum; China's lithium M&A frenzy


Innergex, Ledcor Power bring online 81.4-MW hydro facility in British Columbia

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. and Ledcor Power Group have energized the 81.4-MW Upper Lillooet River run-of-river hydroelectric facility in British Columbia, according to an April 6 release.

The facility is part a bigger project, which includes another run-of-river hydroelectric power plant, the 25.3-MW Boulder Creek facility, which is expected to achieve operation in the second quarter of 2017.

Upper Lillooet River holds a 40-year fixed-price power contract with BC Hydro and Power Authority. The facility is expected to contribute C$33.0 million in revenues and C$27.5 million in adjusted EBITDA for Innergex.

Innergex holds a 66.7% ownership in Upper Lillooet River and the remaining 33.3% stake is owned by Ledcor Power Group, a subsidiary of Ledcor Group of Cos.