trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/YcFS176EDZqo9l-CGrxnag2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Golub Capital BDC acquires outstanding interests in 2 loan funds

Blog

Banking Essentials Newsletter: September Edition, Part - 2

Video

S&P Capital IQ Pro | Unrivaled Sector Coverage

Video

S&P Capital IQ Pro | Powering Your Edge

Podcast

Street Talk Episode 81: Amid strong recovery, Banc of California hearing more M&A chatter


Golub Capital BDC acquires outstanding interests in 2 loan funds

Golub Capital BDC Inc. on Jan. 1 acquired the remaining equity interests it did not own in Senior Loan Fund LLC and GCIC Senior Loan Fund LLC from RGA Reinsurance Co. and Aurora National Life Assurance Co.

Prior to the deal, RGA Reinsurance owned 12.5% of the limited liability company equity interests in Senior Loan Fund, and Aurora National Life Assurance owned 12.5% of the limited liability company interests in GCIC Senior Loan Fund. Golub Capital BDC owned the remaining 87.5% of the equity interests in each fund.

Senior Loan Fund and GCIC Senior Loan Fund became wholly owned and controlled subsidiaries of Golub Capital BDC as a result of the transactions. In addition, the capital commitments of RGA Reinsurance and Aurora National Life Assurance to the funds were terminated.