S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Fitch Ratings downgraded the long-term issuer default rating of Bank Pekao SA to BBB+ from A-, with a stable outlook. The agency also downgraded the Polish bank's viability rating to "bbb+" from "a-" and affirmed its short-term issuer default rating at F2, support rating at 5 and support rating floor at No Floor.
* S&P Global Ratings withdrew the ratings of JSC AsiaCredit Bank at the bank's request. At the time of withdrawal, the Kazakhstan-based bank's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings were CCC+/C, its national scale rating was "kzB" and the outlook on the long-term rating was negative.
* S&P downgraded Russia-based International bank of Saint-Petersburg (JSC)'s long- and short-term issuer credit ratings to D/D from B-/B, following the Russian central bank's placement of the lender into provisional administration.
* S&P affirmed the AA-/A-1+ long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Erste Abwicklungsanstalt, with a positive outlook on the long-term rating.
* S&P affirmed the AAA/A-1+ long- and short-term issuer credit ratings of Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating. The agency also affirmed the German development bank's AAA senior unsecured debt rating.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.