This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Silvershore Properties LLC is selling a portfolio comprising 210 residential units and 12 commercial units, totaling roughly 200,000 square feet, in New York City, to Delshah Capital Ltd. for $100.7 million, The Real Deal reported.
* TA Realty Associates sold the 77,000-square-foot commercial property at 5150 El Camino Real in Los Altos, Calif., in an off-market deal to Dutchints Development for $48 million, the Silicon Valley Business Journal reported.
* New York REIT Inc. sold two retail properties at 1100 Kings Highway and 2067 Coney Island Ave. in New York, The Real Deal reported, citing documents filed with the Department of Finance. According to the report, AB Capstone's Meir Babaev became a majority buyer of the assets for $30.5 million.
* DuPage Medical Group sold a medical center at 17495 S. La Grange Rd. in Tinley Park, Ill., to Harrison Street Real Estate for $29.5 million, The Real Deal reported.
* Seritage Growth Properties sold a 50% stake in the 163,700-square-foot Corbin Collection property in West Hartford, Conn., to a First Washington Realty affiliate for roughly $23 million.
* Golden Hills Properties purchased the six-floor Barclay Hotel in downtown Los Angeles for $21 million, The Real Deal reported, citing property records.
* Simon Property Group Inc. is joining hands with Electrify America to install electric vehicle charging stations at more than 30 Simon locations throughout the U.S. The first installation is slated to open in early June at Gulfport Premium Outlets in Gulfport, Miss.
* HCP Inc. signed Denali Therapeutics Inc. for 148,020 square feet in a new building at Britannia Cove at Oyster Point, the San Francisco Business Times reported.
Kilroy seeks approval to buy $2B San Francisco biotech project
Ohio pension fund buys stake in NY office tower for $432M
Report: Slate Property, partner in talks for $250M NYC rental tower deal
Heitman affiliate buys Fla. rental complex for $112M
Portion of San Francisco office tower trades for $110M